Advanced Tele-Genetic CounselingThe world of genetic understanding is growing. Let's navigate it together.
The genetic counselors at AT-GC are here to help patients by:
- discussing the basis of hereditary disease
- providing counseling regarding appropriate genetic tests
- aiding in test implementation
- providing personalized prevention and management information
- educating patients regarding the health effects of specific genetic changes
- interpreting complex test results in an understandable and relatable manner
AT-GC offers genetic counseling across many genetic sub-specialties, including:
- genetic oncology
- pediatric genetics (only available for results interpretation)
- preconception and prenatal genetics
- whole exome sequencing
- DTC test result interpretation and general health genetics
Who We Serve
AT-GC partners with organizations who want to integrate cutting-edge genetics services into the care they provide to their patient population.
- Individual Patients
- Genetic Testing Laboratories
- Medical Providers and Practices
- Hospitals and Health Systems
- Health Plans and Insurers
Customized referral, contact, and reporting
As the only nationwide telegenetic company founded and actively managed by certified genetic counselors, Advanced Tele-Genetic Counseling offers comprehensive genetics consultations and unparalleled expertise in genetic testing implementation and interpretation.
With our focus on thorough, compassionate, and ethical care, we strive to treat each patient with the utmost respect as they navigate the world of hereditary conditions and personalized genomics.
At AT-GC, we believe that all people should have equal access to genetic counseling services, and by utilizing telemedicine as the platform through which we connect with patients and providers, we are turning our passion into reality, one genetic test result at a time.
Customized Referral and Practice
AT-GC provides organizations with custom branded referral forms. Standard forms may include company-branded referral forms, genetic health questionnaires, and information regarding the genetic counseling and testing process.Download a sample referral form
Prioritized Patient Contact
Concierge Genetic Counseling Service
Clients & Partners
Other ways to get in touch
P.O.Box 111 Glenview, KY, 40025
+1 (502) 209-9718