Partner with AT-GC.
Advanced Tele-Genetic Counseling (AT-GC) is a concierge genetic counseling service that focuses on providing genetic counseling for institutions and patients across the United States. Learn how a partnership with us can benefit your practice and patients.
We specialize in all aspects of the genetic counseling process, including pre/post-test genetic counseling, genetic testing implementation, coordination, and interpretation of results. We serve as a liaison between providers and their patients, as well as serving as a link to the genetics laboratory.
We believe we are empowering every patient by helping guide their journey through the processes of genetic counseling and genetic testing. Our vision is to provide access to genetic counseling to patients across the country, as well as to all those wishing to know more about their personal genetic health information.
All of our genetic counselors hold current board certification through the American Board of Genetic Counseling. Each counselor has undergone extensive training and education to help patients and their providers interpret genetic results and discuss genetic risk.
In areas without readily accessible genetic counselors, AT-GC offers a solution by connecting patients to qualified genetics professionals without extensive travel or scheduling concerns. We accept patients from anywhere in the United States.
We offer contracts to institutions that desire to incorporate the application of genetic testing and counseling into the patient care they provide. Genetic counseling is provided in-office with a telemedicine approach or by phone or video chat in the comfort of the patient’s home.
We pride ourselves on a real desire to positively impact the lives of our patients and their families. Allow the caring team at AT-GC help guide, educate, and fulfill your genetic counseling needs.
To discuss how AT-GC can be a good fit for your organization, please contact us.
Organizations offering telegenetic services are viewed as cutting-edge to patients, leading to higher patient satisfaction, compliance, and retention among providers.
Our genetic counseling services, provided by experts in the genetics field, are valuable to the complete medical and diagnostic practice.
Providers can maintain control of patient care while broadening the scope of in-office services.
Personalized explanations and recommendations related to patient care are sent directly to referring physicians, encouraging continuity of care and ongoing health management, and potentially reducing liability due to patient referral to a trained genetics expert.
Outsourcing genetic counseling services means that valuable physician time can be spent on other aspects of patient care.
Benefits for your patients
Learn how we can increase your quality of care and patient satisfaction.
We work non-stop to provide your patients with the care and convenience they deserve. That is why we offer evening and weekend hours.
Patient-centric appointments address the genetic as well as psychosocial implications for patients. Appointments are not time-limited, but instead, are concluded based on the patient’s satisfactory understanding.
Patient / Counselor Relation
Patients have the ability to follow-up their counselor, familiar with their case and history is available. We help create a comfortable continuity of care for both patient and provider.
Low wait times
Patients are contacted and scheduled within a two to three business days of referral.
Education & Assistance
Assistance with in-home or in-office test implementation information, personalized prevention and management information and, knowledge regarding the health effects of specific genetic changes come standard.
English and Spanish language services, with additional language translation services available upon request.
AT-GC: An In-Depth Look
- Comprehensive genetic counseling services, along with access to AT-GC’s team of certified genetic counselors and medical professionals, are competitively priced within the industry.
- We are committed to connecting with companies seeking to make a difference in the healthcare field by providing access to quality genetic counseling services to patients across the United States.
- Advanced Tele-Genetic Counseling (AT-GC) can provide your company the expertise that comes with a staff of caring, competent, and fully certified genetic counselors.
- Partnering with AT-GC allows organizations the flexibility to choose the genetic services they need. The AT-GC genetic counseling team specializes in all aspects of the genetic counseling process and brings extensive knowledge and experience of genetics, including pre- and post-test counseling, genetic testing coordination and implementation, and interpretation of test results.
- We are available to work with both public and private institutions. Our goal is to partner with you to provide care to your patient population. Our operational model is highly flexible, allowing for seamless integration of our services. Recent studies show no difference in patient knowledge gained, patient satisfaction, and patient anxiety levels when comparing telegenetic counseling and face-to-face genetic counseling.
- Our team of highly specialized and board-certified genetic counselors are well-versed in navigating the volatile and ever-expanding world of human genetics and can serve the needs of your entire patient population. We are open to discussing any model that may be of assistance. We would love to speak with you regarding how we may be able to partner together.
- Whether you need access to a genetic counselor for institutional accreditation or you want to set yourself apart by providing a specialized service, we would love to talk with you.
- AT-GC offers educational training for your staff members and assessments of patients whose family or personal history make them appropriate genetic counseling patients. We are here to discuss genetics development opportunities. Please contact us to learn more.
Billing & Finances
We are entirely committed to promoting positive relationships with our referring institutions and partner companies.
At AT-GC, we realize that like our genomes, no two genetic companies or practices are the same.
To discuss collaboration and customized partnership options and bring genetic counseling care to your patient population, please contact us. Institutional, self-pay, and insurance billing options (in select locations) are available.
This means that whether you are seeking a genetic counseling referral source without monetary commitment, or whether you would like to arrange personalized, ongoing genetic counseling support for your patient groups at a competitive institutional rate, we can accommodate the specific needs of your institution.